Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New challenge

Assalamu 3alaykum Every1

I thought these holidays were getting a bit too boring, and at my lame attempt to find a job, it is of no surprise that I haven't gotten anywhere. I know I'm not that desperate, but the money would certainly come in handy for that new Laptop I want to buy! Oh well, we'll see how I go.

So, in the meantime, to kill time, I have decided to join a local Womans Only gym not far by. I'm actually really looking forward to going regularly. My elder brother is getting married in a few months so it wouldn't hurt looking slimmer. Getting healthy & fit is on the top of my list, and seeing as though I have the time I may as well make use of it and go.

Why is it a challenge? Many people I know tend to join the gym then give up after a few weeks. I don't intend to do that InshaAllah, I want to be as dedicated as I can. It may become a bit harder to go often once Uni kicks in, but I'm sure I can manage. A lot of time at uni is spent wasting time with friends, going out etc.

I went today for a workout with one of my friends, we ended up spending more time in the pool though. It's said to hit 38 degrees here today, so thought we'd make the most of it. We tried out the "Weights", which are a bit complicated at first but u soon get the hang of it.

I'm waiting for H2 to come back from overseas so we can go together InshaAllaah! Can't wait! ;)

Yallah, might be off to the beach later.. The beach my family loves to go to is infested with Arabs! It's good though, since you do get to catch up with everyone and that's always lots of fun alhamdulilah.

Catch ya later..

Wassalamu 3alaykum

No comments: