Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My current Dilemma ! . .

Assalamu 3alaykum

Well seeing as I will be talking about my life.. I bet you'll be happy to know it doesn't only revolve around Marriage! :p

I'm currently studing a science course in a Univesity nearby... About mid-year I thought it was time for a change and I would take a go at applying for a different course in the coming year. So I did.. I applied for a Teaching Degree and got accepted in alhamdulilaah! It's a great opportunity and I know I would enjoy it.

I am having my doubts though, as it would be a new course and there is a chance it would take me longer than just completing my Science degree. I went to an appointent with the University, and there is a chance I could get into 2nd year wish would definitely make my choice easier. But, if not I may stay at my current uni then complete a Dip. Ed once I graduate InshaAllaah.

Whatever happens, alhamdulilah.

So yeh, that's my delimma... the solution will be revealed as soon as the new Uni contacts me sometime this month InshaAllaah. Looking forward to seeing which Uni I'll be studing at!! It's all good.

Yallah I'm off ... Look after yourselves

Wassalamu 3alaykum...

No comments: